Interesting site:-Thebeststuffintheworld.com

Hello World!!
Most probably my 7th post on my blog!
If I don't delete older ones haha!
So this time what I have found interesting on internet is:
This site named:
www.Thebeststuffintheworld.com
Some FAQ from there site.

So what is The Best Stuff in the World about?
The Best Stuff in the World is an open, organic, polymorphous site which, depending on the user, could take on diverse forms and meanings. The site simply asks you to input your "best stuff" in the world: whether it be a song that inspires you, your favourite little Indian restaurant or the best explication of Kantian aesthetics ... it's up to you!

As people share the things they think are best, you'll be able to discover what other people think are cool too.


For more information click HERE!

That's something cool.I mean a great way to find out what other thinks are best and maybe you will find something really interesting there.

Well for now I havn't tried anything and also I havn't signed up there.
This is just a news bulletin not a whole oppinion about the site so let me check it out maybe my point of view change?

But In my first view I found this interesting and so decided to tell you all:-)
So Have a nice day ahead!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Xenith @ 2:20:00 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home