The Beginning of The Xenith Stuff

Today I created this blog realated to my stuff which means every thing I go through,I mean I am not bond with one thing maybe you will see in future about this blog that going nowhere or a little diffrent posts from the older ones or maybe a much bigger change it will all change if I change,I mean if I got some big interest in cars so may you will see some posts related to cars sometimes I had crush so in future if I had crush on someone maybe you see some things realated to her or anything in my life I go through I will try my best to post that truely that much that its possible!

I am really confused about my first post here so well check this video out I made using windows movie maker.Well yeah I really like cars and beleive me this blog really gonna better I will try to post every thing interesting on earth and sometimes ufo's,space,science,biological,fashion,news and all stuff which is good here!

Xenith Stuff Will Get Better!
For Now Check This Video Out!
Do comment back!

Add me to your myspace :- www.myspace.com/149888563

posted by Xenith @ 7:36:00 PM,

1 Comments:

At February 3, 2007 at 12:12 PM, Blogger Xenith said...

There are more changes coming guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home